Saturday, September 5, 2009

Family Grounds Cafe

Yesterday, my sister in law, Janet, introduced me to this cool coffee shop slash indoor play area. It’s called Family Grounds Café located at 3652 N Lincoln Avenue in Chicago. The website is http://www.familygroundscafe.com/. It’s brand new with a neat playhouse, little market, a school, stage, tons of toys, coffee, drinks and treats for you and the little ones. I was there between 12 and 2 which is a down time and it was quite peaceful. Isa, Jimmy, and I had a great time. If you ever want to meet up there just say the word. And, not that I know anything about coffee, but they sell Intelligentsia coffee and I’ve heard good things about it.
Isa sitting on the stage with tons of stuffed animals.

Jimmy sitting on the floor with a wooden train.

Isa in the market.

2 comments:

  1. That is so close to where we live. I'm excited - I think we'll take Bobby later today. Let us know if you want to go some weekend day. Anne

    ReplyDelete