Monday, September 21, 2009

Jimmy is 15 months!


Today was Jimmy’s 15 month well visit. He is 28.25 inches long (25%), 15 lbs 2 ounces (2 to 3%), and his head circumference is 16.5 inches (25-50%). Those percentages are on the Down Syndrome chart. I am guessing he is not on the typical kid chart. Yes, he is in the 2-3rd percentile for weight. He is a skinny dude. He also got 4 shots and he did not like it one bit.

While I was at the doc’s office I made sure Isa’s stitches came out and that she got the flu nasal spray. She didn’t like either of those but they were quick and mostly painless.

Tonight I made Rachael Ray’s spaghetti and meatball stoup. A recipe I make fairly often in the cooler months. Isa saw my bowl, with my two meatballs, and told me that she didn’t like to eat boobies. It took me a second to figure out what she meant. I guess meatballs remind her of boobies.

Below is a link to the recipe should you want to try it. The best part of the recipe is it makes a lot. I freeze half. Use about a half of the remaining and still have the other half of the half for leftovers later in the week.


http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=425

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Jimmy! You're on the chart-woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious "little" boy... I SO wish I could hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I respectfully disagree with Isa.

    ReplyDelete