Monday, September 28, 2009

Jimmy scooted!

I should be studying but instead I am writing this post and thinking about eating more pumpkin bread that Isa and I made today. Yummy!

Today Jimmy scooted forward. It was a first for him. He has been able to pivot for awhile now and scoot backwards but he full on army crawled in a forward motion today.

Not much else happened. I am super excited thinking about a secret project. I wonder if it will ever happen.

I need to focus my energy on studying the consciousness, sleep, dreams, sleep disorders and hypnosis…essentially chapter 4. I think I have the other 3 down for the most part. Ok, that’s enough for now. Back to the books.

Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Bread
INGREDIENTS
• 3 1/2 cups flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoons nutmeg
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3 cups sugar
• 1 cup oil
• 2/3 cups water
• 2 cups canned pumpkin or two cups of pureed pumpkin goo (no seeds)
PREPARATION
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Mix the dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Make a hole in the center and add the remaining ingredients and mix well.

Pour the batter into loaf pans and bake for 1 hour. For muffins, bake for about 35 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK!

3 comments:

  1. post your pumpkin bread recipe. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christi...I love your blog..its an easy way for me to keep up with what is going on in your world!!! Love and miss you!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete