Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day






Happy Labor Day!

Today on Labor Day we started Project Jimmy Drink. Project Jimmy Drink is a super amazing plan to teach Jimmy to drink (pretty tough to figure out, I know). My goal is to put the sippy cup in Jimmy’s mouth every 10 minutes all day long. We didn’t do as great as we would have liked but we did put it in his mouth a lot more than we usually do. Hopefully by Thursday he will stop pushing it away and maybe even drink it.

Last night Jimmy sat up all by himself. He hasn’t done it since but I think he will pretty soon. I could see him trying to figure out how he did it the first time.

Isa took lots of pictures today and a few of them are really good. I will post them.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure Project Jimmy Drink will be a success! Gooooooo Jimmy!

    ReplyDelete