Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pumpkin


Today was a productive day. This morning I went for a short run and then Marc occupied the kids while I studied a bit. While in Marc’s care Jimmy ate scrambled eggs all by himself and drank Goji juice (not by himself). He picked up the egg with one hand and then with the other picked it out of the first hand and then put it in his mouth. Good Job Jimmy Jim! Then both kids napped at the same time. A very rare occurrence since Isa almost never naps but it was awesome and I studied a bit more. Then a friend dropped off a home grown pumpkin and Isa and I carved it. I tried really hard to get Isa to help me separate the seeds from the goo but she didn’t want any part of it. Hopefully tomorrow I will make some pumpkin bread with my goo and some yummy pumpkin seeds. Sadly I have a lot more reviewing to do before I am ready for my first test…augh. I am so nervous. Test is Wednesday.

This is not the egg but later in the day. We are trying to recreate what happened earlier. Food is in right hand (left side of picture:))

Jimmy is making the transfer.

Now it is in his mouth!

I was trying to get a pic of Jimmy on all fours but he refused.

Isa with our pumpkin.

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin goo is awesome! Sounds like a fun family Fall day!

    ReplyDelete