Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday



Tinkerbell and Cinderella!

I took Marc and my dad to see the 941 Sherman house. I don’t think we will be moving anytime soon. Sigh.

I had a great time with my nieces and nephew today. Isa played with her older and super cool cousin and was in heaven. I played with Agatha and Alistair and they actually thought I was pretty cool since Mom and Dad were nowhere in sight. Little did I know that was all I needed to get in good graces with them. Sorry Janet and Kit, you are not invited to the party! Jk

Tonight Marc and I had a babysitter with nothing to do so we saw the Informant. I liked it but I wouldn’t recommend it. I would have liked it more if I had rented it. I think mostly I was expecting a little more comedy. It was funny but I wanted more funny.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment