Friday, October 30, 2009

The day before Halloween.

Isa with a big kid at her school costume parade.
Isa playing musical pads.
A clean Cinderella right after her bath.
Jimmy is so happy that Daddy is home.
The sky from my front porch around 5:45pm.

Hmmm, where to start. Last night Jimmy had a very rough time. Daddy’s magic only lasted a short time and so it went until 1:30am till either: Marc and I conked out so hard that we just didn’t wake up to Jimmy’s screams, or Jimmy’s tummy finally gave him a break and he slept till this morning. He’s been perfectly fine all day so I’m guessing he just ate something that didn’t sit well and gave him a bellyache.

At Isa’s school there was a costume parade. It was raining a little but it was awesome all the same. Isa was looking and looking for me. She was so happy when she saw me. Isa was a cutie pink butterfly. The loot she got from school today is giving me a bellyache. You would think that I know better, and I do, but I just can’t stop myself.

This afternoon at the EAC Halloween party Isa changed it up and was Cinderella. They played musical pads and Isa won. It was very fun to watch...her win was just plain ol destiny. She was so into dancing as she slowly walked in the circle that she always had a few pads in front of her to choose from when the music stopped. Smart girl!

Tomorrow is Halloween. I wonder if it’s too late to come up with a costume for me. Ideas?

1 comment:

  1. You know, the whole concept of the kids getting candy is just dumb, because we'll never really let them eat it all and so we end up eating it-ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete