Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jumperoo






Today we got a package from my mom with a little something for everyone. Isa got a book about camels. In the book it asks where camels live, what do they eat, what do they do etc and then give the answers. When I asked, “what do camels do?” Isa answered, “camels hump.” I couldn’t help but laugh and then think of Beavis and Butt-head.

My parents have a serious love for the jumperoo. A swing type gadget you hang on a door frame that has a little spring so your child can stand and jump. They gave us one for Isa and one for Jimmy. No sharing in this family! Apparently my brothers and I were big fans of this thing. I finally put Jimmy in it and he liked it.

3 comments:

  1. In the beginning of years, when the world was so new and all, and the Animals were just beginning to work for Man, there was a Camel, and he lived in the middle of a Howling Desert because he did not want to work; and besides, he was a Howler himself. So he ate sticks and thorns and tamarisks and milkweed and prickles, most 'scruciating idle; and when anybody spoke to him he said 'Humph!' Just 'Humph!' and no more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Jimmy. He seems like such an unhappy boy. :) I'm glad he likes the jumperoo. Bobby loves his. I think he likes the freedom of movement he gets in it. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like FUUUUUNNNN!!! What a cutie pie smile...

    ReplyDelete