Thursday, October 15, 2009


Last night Isa was wearing my pj bottoms around her neck pretending it was a scarf while wearing my heels. Buying toys is such a waste of money but for some reason I can’t stop. I feel like they buy me time to myself but all Isa really wants is full access to my stuff.

Yesterday was a crazy busy day. I sat down at the computer for like 5 seconds which is a record low for me. I am back to my old self today. Jimmy is taking an afternoon nap and Isa is watching sprout TV. Marc was pretty bummed when there was no blog to read. I will try not to disappoint my biggest fan.

I made a new dish yesterday, a lentil-sausage casserole. It was pretty good. Unfortunately, when I make something new I feel overwhelmed the entire time and turn my kitchen into a disaster. I spent quite a bit of time cleaning last night but still had a lot left to do this morning.

I also met with a few conspirators last night to see if we can make the “secret project” a reality. It’s scary in every way. We ended the meeting talking about all the risks and I think that is why I had nightmares last night. I will disclose soon to those of you in the dark. I’m just not ready to put it here but I will post it either way if it’s a go or no-go.

3 comments:

  1. The lentil-sausage casserole is a definite winner! Quite delicious...if I do say so. Cookies...good! Salad...good! Andrew is excited about the prospect of a sausage sandwich for lunch tomorrow.

    My curiosity is peaked about your "secret project". I'm happy to listen when you're ready to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of Isa in your heels could be a mini version of you! I don't know if it's the haircut or what but she looks more and more like you!

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think she plays like you did! what a creative child you were...I was always facinated!

    ReplyDelete