Friday, October 9, 2009

Swallow Study

Well Jimmy passed the swallow study with flying colors. It’s like when you take your car in because it’s making a horrible noise but at the auto shop it won’t make the noise to save your life. He was like I can do this! He took some great sips from a cup and smiled for the radiologist and speech therapist. I am so glad that he is fine and that there is nothing to worry about. Now we need to start Project Jimmy Drink again…maybe I will start tomorrow.

The kids and I went to Jimmy Johns for dinner and Isa started hypothesizing on what would happen if she were to take the pictures off the wall…would someone call the “plice” and take her to jail. What is going on in that girl’s head? I should probably stop telling her that if she breaks public property someone will call the police and the police will take her to jail. Hee hee

3 comments:

  1. Great news about the swallow study! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jimmy!!!!

    ReplyDelete