Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Beautiful Day!

This pic was taken with Marc's blackberry.

The weather was awesome today, 70s and sunny. Marc took Isa out to play at the park while Jimmy napped and I read. Then later in the day Marc took both kids on a bike ride. Jimmy in the buggy and Isa sitting on the bike seat…giving me a little more time to read my psychology book.

I am currently reading about psychological disorders and it’s kind of scary because I feel like I am a little bit of all of them. I am hoping that makes me a well-adjusted, "normal", human being. I think of myself that way, but there are lots of disorders where the person is clueless, which is extra scary! Please don’t tell me if I am one of them, I prefer to live in blissful ignorance.

Like most Sunday evenings we dined at my in laws house. They always prepare a wonderful feast and have a ton of toys for the kids. Tonight was roast beef with potatoes and a fresh salad with a homemade dressing. Oh and homemade bread, sliced perfectly, wonderful...just wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love homemade bread! With butter. Yum. Don't worry about the psycho thing. You are perfectly "normal" in your totally "abnormal" way. :) Don't change a thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love homemade meals. And cinnamon bread. And pumpkin bread. :(

    ReplyDelete