Friday, November 20, 2009

Drum Roll Please!!!

I took my final in Psychology today. Woohoo! Can I say check-it-tee-check? I think I can. Yes, I think I can.

Now some super-duper, wonderful, amazing news…Jimmy has a tooth! It’s for real. No doubt about it! I saw it at Grandma’s house. Grandma ran to get a spoon and did the clink test and low and behold there was a clink. It’s the best. He will be a carnivore after all!

Uncle Tommy came over and made some music with Isa. We also watched Earth together. There are some graphic scenes that I think would have scared the daylights out of Isa so I stood in front of the TV. The craziest scene was when a pack of lions took down a huge elephant. Not exactly kid friendly TV.

To hear Isa's next single mixed by Uncle Tommy, click on the title of the post, Drum Roll Please. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You said he liked the meat sticks! This is great news...ohhhh...and he'll have a toothy smile now!!!

    ReplyDelete