Sunday, November 29, 2009

Feeding the Deer

The deer getting brave!


Isa sneaking back out for round two after the deer left and then returned.

While Jimmy slept for most of the day, Marc, Isa and I went to visit my Grandparents, who live in the hill country of Texas. They have a nice big house that is easy to relax in and there is always good food. After a hearty meal of lasagna and a game of scrabble we made time to feed the deer. Normally my Mawmaw and Pawpaw can attract 30+ deer but the sound of a three year old's voice reduced the deer count to three. Even the three that came to eat were a little spooked and would leave and then come back and so on. Isa was super cute and whispering to the deer and waving to them to come eat.


We returned to a Jimmy, who was awake, and with a low fever. Jimmy and Isa have both been sick since we have been in Texas with runny noses and croup. I hope they wake up tomorrow feeling better.

I was just thinking that it's been great having Isa and Jimmy in the same room and that I might put them in the same room at our house...and then I walked into the room they are sharing and witnessed Isa climbing over the side of the pack in play. The one reason I haven't put them
together. I am afraid she will roll-over on him and suffocate him. I guess they won't be rooming together anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment