Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



Thank you Mom for hosting Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful dinner and most of us got a quick snooze somewhere in the house. I got mine on the sofa. My mom was getting ready for everything early this morning and is still cleaning up now. That is some serious dedication! Marc is putting the kids to bed and after that we will join my brothers and root for Texas. I can't believe A&M already has a 7 point lead.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband. I am so lucky to have a man with hair! I am thankful for my two wonderful children. For my little clone, Isa, who looks and acts just like me, but is way smarter and way more good looking! For my little Jimmy, his cute red hair, his one tooth smile, his loving personality, and even his down syndrome. I am thankful for all the people Jimmy has brought into my life, the love I have seen in people's hearts, the wonderful community that comes with having a child with down syndrome, and everything that makes Jimmy, Jimmy. My family is the best and makes me feel like the luckiest woman alive. Thank you God!

1 comment:

  1. you are wonderful and inspiring! I am thankful for such a wonderful friend in you:)

    ReplyDelete