Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's the little things!

This morning Jimmy had fun playing with his diapers. He took them out of the bag and threw them around. Look at the mischievous smile...he's telling me to get ready for the future!


This morning we went to Isa’s school to get Isa’s second H1N1 mist and they asked, if Jimmy needed his and if I wanted one, and he did need one and I wanted one, so now we are all caught up on our shot/mists. Whoo!, one less thing on my to do list.


 (isa stuck this on our window!)

Another very nice surprise was I ran into Nordstrom’s with a 30 minute time limit and I got Isa slippers for school and some skinny jeans for me. Very, very nice! Now I know why Pam loves that place and I can finally wear my boots with no faux pas ruffle at the knee. I think that makes me cool or maybe just a tad cooler!

 (i love these long armed projects. i bought this one at target. isa had a great time putting it together.)


Quick Jimmy update… He’s eating so much adult food now. He ate some small bits of grilled cheese dipped in broccoli cheddar soup tonight. He’s amazing at picking up his cheerios and eating them all by himself, and he still allows me to squirt in liquids. He’s such a big boy!

1 comment:

  1. Art projects rock, but grilled cheese dipped in broccoli cheddar soup... priceless!

    ReplyDelete