Friday, December 4, 2009

TGIF!

Jimmy is still allowing me to squirt a thick liquid into his mouth although today he did show some signs of aggravation. I only squirted about 5 oz (yesterday close to 10). I'm trying to move away from pureed foods as well and I feel like I am in a world of doubt every time I feed him. I have no idea if he is getting enough or not. I hate making the switch. I'm guessing it will be a slow switch so I will have time to figure it out.

I made a little headway with the Christmas cards. If you have moved lately or have never gotten a card and want one you must send me your address.

Poor Marc is asleep on our bed and he has more work to do. I'm not sure if I should wake him or just let him sleep although he is sleeping in the wrong direction with all his clothes on. I doubt he's had 10 hours of sleep since Tuesday. I don't know how he does it. TGIF! I hope he can catch up on his sleep this weekend.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment