Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just smiles from this mama!

Today is the best! I had so much fun shopping for the kiddos this morning. I’m not sure who will be more excited to open presents, me or them. I love all the toys, books, and instruments. So far the rock band consists of a guitar and some egg shakers. Hopefully it will include a keyboard and some drums too. I even bought myself a little dress at Target for 20 bucks. I love Target!

Jimmy continued to make the day great by drinking at least 5 oz of a 2 part yogurt, 1 part milk drink in his honey bear straw bottle. I seriously want to cry writing this…that is an amazing accomplishment and we haven’t had dinner yet and it’s only day 2 of the new regime. Woo hoo!

And, just to top everything off, it started to snow today. There were beautiful, big snow flakes falling down while we were having lunch. What a great time to snow.

Now if I could just finish those Christmas cards….:)  

1 comment: