Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from Marc, Christi, Isa and Jimmy!


Jimmy shouts, "Merry Christmas!"



My brother Jacob was my only sibling not with us this Christmas. My mom and dad came up with a fun way to say Merry Christmas to my little brother. He studied in culinary school in Paris a few years ago and this is our way of appreciating his talent and saying we are jealous, happy for him, and sad he is not with us! 
http://picasaweb.google.com/christiharrison/MerryChristmasJacob?authkey=Gv1sRgCKqNqZfz-8uh4QE#5419353473341800466
a highlight of the link above.

the kiddos with Papa Mark

Uncle Nate asleep on the sofa...as it should be.

Me with my sweater vest boy!

Isa in her Christmas dress.




We had a wonderful Christmas. Marc and I were lucky because we got to spend Christmas with both of our families, although, a few of our siblings and their families were missing. We miss you! It was thrilling, exhausting, yummy and fantastic. Thank you Wittig family for flying out and thank you Harrison family for all the great food. Christmas with all of you is the best.

Marc went overboard with gifts for me. I felt like a Queen and I think Isa felt like a princess. Marc and I got the same thing for Jimmy. An alphabet train that he can eventually ride one day with blocks, music, and gadgets. I think we will donate the other one. Jimmy didn’t seem to notice the new toys too much, but I’m guessing the therapists will be happy there are new things to entice him to move with.

Isa got her rock band and I’m regretting it very much. All the who Isas and Jimmys would wake up bright and early. They’d rush for their toys! And then! Oh, the noise! Oh, the noise! Noise! Noise!

The best Christmas present of all though was Isa giving everyone a big hug and saying, Merry Christmas and Jimmy laughed and laughed and laughed all day long.

Christmas Movie 2009!
http://picasaweb.google.com/christiharrison/ChristmasMovie200902?authkey=Gv1sRgCLyv5Jud5OmraQ#5419390460724129922

1 comment:

  1. Can you post a picture of that alphabet train? That sounds suspiciously like what one young Bobby G received from Santa. They can drag race.

    ReplyDelete