Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A poop story!

Tonight at dinner I could totally tell Jimmy was pooping so I stood him up hoping that it would help him get it all out. I changed him and then put him in the bathtub. Jimmy then waited for the water to fill up almost completely and then pooped again. Thankfully, Isa had not joined him at that point. So I took Jimmy out, wrapped him in a towel, and then cleaned up the poop. I started to refill the tub with clean water and that’s when I noticed that Jimmy pooped in the towel. I asked Isa to get me wipes but it was pointless. The last leg of his pooping marathon was by far the biggest, and it was thick like glue, so I took him to the kitchen sink to clean him up. So much poop. The worst part was that I put Jimmy back into the bathtub and then realized I had a towel full of poop next to me. It was covered in poop and the only thing to do with it was put it directly in the wash machine, but I couldn’t because Jimmy was in the bathtub. I finally decided to wrap it in another towel and then put it down the laundry shoot. All towels and rags are in the wash machine right now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if this story or the picture of puke was worse!! I'm hope Jimmy's tummy feels nice and empty! ~Ilissa

    ReplyDelete