Saturday, December 19, 2009

Up on his knees

So that is on the sofa...yay!


While Marc and Isa were at the movies watching a Frog and a Princess, Jimmy and I were folding clothes. Jimmy decided to show off some mad moves and went from sitting to being up on his knees while holding onto the sofa. He did it twice and he looked so happy. Gotta love the little man. He also ate lots of turkey pieces and avocado pieces all by himself. It’s scary but soon I will not be needed to feed him at all with the exception of providing the food.
Isa ready to see the movie.


When Isa was out with Marc they bought some paint and we decided to make this. I really need at least one more string worth, if not, two. Maybe tomorrow we will finish it.
Isa in her smock. Sadly, it doesn't cover all of her.

Jimmy keeping busy and tapping the markers.


our dots

Finished look!


Tonight we have a Holiday party and all I want to do is close my eyes...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can….

1 comment:

  1. Jimmy is just growing by leaps and bounds right now! So proud of this little man!

    I love the project...it looks great in your window.

    ReplyDelete