Thursday, January 14, 2010

I wish, I wish, I wish

After we drove home from playgroup Isa asked where the wishing star was. I told her I didn’t know and then she found it. She wished she could go to dragon land. Then she let me know that it didn’t work. So then, she wished and wished and wished and wished. I explained that one, the light post does not grant wishes JK, and two, it takes lots of hard work to get to dragon land. I wonder if there is one somewhere in the United States of America excluding Alaska and Hawaii.

Jimmy is scooting across the floor. He will scoot up to 10 scoots in a row and he doesn’t seem tired after it. Pretty cool!

I forgot to mention this in my last post but at playgroup on Tuesday Isa and her friend Evelyn reenacted Cinderella. It was incredible. Each part involved a costume change that Evelyn directed. Since Isa was Cinderella she didn’t mind being directed one bit. She had her cleaning dress, her pink dress the mice made, the shattered pink dress, her gown for the ball, and her getting married dress. At one point they were full on fighting and I was about to intervene till I realized they were acting. Evelyn was the stepsister ruining Cinderella’s dress. Isa was screaming, “the mice made this for me, stop, don’t ruin it.” Isa was so angry her cheeks were red. They were both in heaven. I told Isa to get ready for playgroup today and she talked about doing Cinderella again. I told her we weren’t going to Evelyn’s house and she had a melt down. Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment