Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lazy Saturday

We didn’t do much today. Marc and I were both exhausted and kept trying to pawn our kids off on each other. We both lost! Since we were home pretty much the whole day we witnessed some creativity. Early this morning Isa came into the kitchen in her panties and said, “I’m not going to wear clothes, I am going to wear a sheet.” She then returned a bit later with one of her sheets and Marc helped her put it on. Music was playing in the background and one thing led to another. Check out the link below!

http://picasaweb.google.com/christiharrison/Dancing#5440542349233181378

There were many photo ops today but my camera phone sucks and I still don’t have a camera. I ordered one a while back and it never came so I just ordered a different one. I hope I get it soon. I paid extra for the super fast shipping. Anyways, one photo op I missed was Jimmy reading a book. I decided to recreate the scene. This one is not nearly as cool as the original but you can see how Jimmy likes to turn the pages of his book!

Jimmy turning the pages.

jimmy turning the pages

The End!

jimmy reading

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I love the video of Isa!! She has good rhythm! I can already see her dancing with Jordan!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete