Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Family

The Zofran is working. I am a lot less nauseous but it does make my stomach feel weird. I choose weird feeling over nausea any day. I’m so glad I tried it again.

Today I turned on the TV for Isa while Jimmy was napping and tried to get a quick nap myself. While in bed I could hear Isa running back and forth. She was doing stuff in my kitchen and I have to admit I wasn’t entirely sure what she was up too. I was too exhausted to care (horrible I know) but 30 minutes later I went in to view the damage. She told me how she sneaked a treat and was now cleaning my floor. Yes, there was water everywhere. I told her she needed to dry it up and she told me she already had.

Jimmy slept through the night last night so I was super surprised when he was so tired all day. I could barely keep him up till 10am and then he crashed for 3 hours. Poor guy must be growing! I applied to two preschools for Jimmy and both called today expressing interest and wanted to learn more about Jimmy. I’m excited for him. I think he will love it!

After Jimmy woke up we got out of the house for some shopping fun. We went to Old Navy and Isa wanted to get everything. She had the best time. She kept running off though and I would say Isa stay by me and she would tell me, “but mom, I know where you are.” I told her that I didn’t know where she was and it made me scared. When I was checking out she played with the mannequins at the front of the store. She told me she wanted them to be her family. I told her they don’t talk…she didn’t seem to mind…I don’t think I would mind that either.

bear dressed up
Isa dressed up her bear. She thought it was so funny.
isa in sweater
Isa in a sweater Marc’s cousins and Aunt made.

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to tell you congratulations!!! so very exciting! I hope you continue to feel well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so glad the zofran is working & that everyone else seems to be getting back to themselves again. ::sigh of relief::

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad too that you're feeling a little better. There's nothing worse than morning sickness and pregnancy exhaustion!

    ReplyDelete