Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Woody, a Cowgirl!

woody poses Isa to me: It's good asking mom to get some blueberries. I was almost sneaky and then I remembered to ask. Sometimes it's hard to remember to not be sneaky.

This morning Marc ran across the street and brought home a dozen donuts. Needless to say, we didn’t have any problems finishing them. Deb-don’t judge! Fat Tuesday. Isa was very excited but didn’t like the part where we don’t have sweets for a long long time. I’m guessing she will get plenty!

My good friends stopped by for a bit and Sam, who is nearly two, and Isa, nearly four, had a great time together. Isa was very bossy but Sam didn’t seem to mind too much. Jimmy watched all the action and smiled. At one point Isa decided to put on Jimmy’s Halloween costume. It’s amazing she cut put on the outfit.

isa as woody

Sam and Isa…they are nearly the same height. He didn’t want to hold still so Isa tried to wrangle him still a bit.

sam and isa

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite ages for them. For me, three is so frustrating, but four is awesome! You can have actual conversations with them and they "get" it and they retain what you talked about and apply it later... like asking for the blueberries-that's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete