Wednesday, March 31, 2010

70 degrees and Sunny

Talking business really makes me excited and tired at the same time. There are always a million scenarios and most of the time there isn’t a clear choice. The worst part are all the ifs, how the dominoes fall if this or that, it all makes me nervous. I wish we could just be open.

But, who cares, when it’s 70s outside. Yesterday, we dyed a few eggs…just warming up (and, yes we didn’t brush her hair till very late in the day)!

DSC00843

I bribed Isa to wear the skirt I made for her. She wanted to wear it but under a dress. She said that made it fancy. I talked her into wearing her leotard with it. At one point I pulled the, do I ever force you to wear this or that….NOOOO….so please wear this for me, plea.

In this picture I think Isa is imagining she is a dress maker. She was talking to herself and smiling and touching all the fabrics while I was checking out.

DSC00850

Jimmy enjoying the warm weather while Isa and her friend fished and ran from sharks.

DSC00860

The girls fishing.

DSC00879

Now they are running from sharks or maybe to the ambulance after a shark bite…not entirely sure.

DSC00862

Today Jimmy had therapy in the park. Is there a better kind? Pull, Jimmy, Pull!

DSC00896

He worked on shapes, colors, and puzzles.

DSC00902

and went down a slide! I walked over saying, “Good Job Jimmy,” and he immediately started clapping. I love it!

DSC00905

This week was pajama week at Isa’s school. Isa’s outfit today.

DSC00886

That’s all for now folks! Chicagoans, the weather is supposed to be even warmer tomorrow. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment