Monday, March 29, 2010

a great day despite a crappy night of sleep.

Last night between my bladder, Isa’s bladder and alarm, Jimmy’s croup (I KNOW, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???? he totally had full blown croup at 1am) and Jimmy’s early wake up, I didn’t sleep too well. I woke up feeling very tired, and that is one of the reasons I decided I had no choice, but walk to Isa’s school with the kids in the stroller.  My plan worked and the walk totally woke me up. I got back and started cleaning sheets, pads, and all peed on objects. Then I hemmed the yoga pants/favorite new piece of clothing that I was wearing and I am impressed with my job. Both legs are equal in length and they just barely hit the ground with tennis on. Then, while Jimmy was in therapy and later while he was taking a nap, I worked on this skirt.

DSC00827

I started last night by cutting out the pieces. It’s such an easy pattern and I found it online at Kuky Ideas. I would have loved to finish today but Isa passed out on me on the way home from Vogue Fabrics. All I need to do is make sure the elastic band isn’t to tight or loose and then sew it. I want to make one for myself now.

Jimmy is a totally snot bug today. It just comes out all thick and slimy. He’s happy though.

DSC00835

Other things that got accomplished…opened a bank account for the coffee shop, set up appointment to get loan, and in the works-setting up appointment to negotiate a lease. Oh and did I mention, no Zofran today. That’s two days in a row. Life is good!

This is a picture of Isa and Jimmy while Jonathan and I were at the bank. They were so good.

DSC00826

2 comments:

  1. Ugh....hope everyone's feeling well soon:) At least you had a productive day!! Love the skirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt christy! Exciting news about the coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete