Sunday, March 21, 2010

Poo (not a gross post, i promise!)

Isa put this on and asked all the adults to take her to the pool. Poor thing had to wait a long time but she finally got pool time. Sadly, both Isa and Jimmy got a little burned today. Tomorrow we return to our house. I just remembered that I never stopped the newspaper. Ha! I wonder if it really looks that different than when we are home since I never read it. I mostly use the paper for art projects or when painting my house. When Isa says pool it sounds more like poo.
Wonderful Grandma Jo watched the kids again so we could watch another Cubs game. This time Tessa was there too.
Tessa and I
Me, Tessa, and Jeph...notice the Hook 'Em shirt!
Aunt Tessa getting some kiddo time watching the Prince and the Frog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see Isa is getting good use of her beautiful cry free butterfly dress!

    ReplyDelete