Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Park and Fancy Model Tiana

Isa is on spring break this week. We haven’t done anything exciting but it’s nice to pick up and go somewhere just because nothing is on the schedule. Yesterday, I got a text from a friend telling me it’s park time. I packed a lunch and some cookies and frosting and off we went! We all got dirty but it was fun and great to see so many of my friends outdoors.

DSC01082

I love that there were four of us moms there together and we were all sporting our Ergos, the best baby/toddler carrying contraption on the market, in my opinion. P.S. that green purse on the corner of the table was purchased at Target for 10 bucks. Yay for bargain prices and Spring!

DSC01083

DSC01073

I told Isa to go pick two books for us to read tonight and Isa left and returned in this fancy outfit. So instead of going straight into our bedtime routine, we modeled and took pictures. I did not suggest any of these poses. I told her I wanted to take her picture and this is what she did for me.

DSC01087

Mi senorita chiquita!

DSC01094

DSC01095

DSC01098

Then she took the camera from me and took photos of Jimmy and myself.

DSC01109

I just finished kissing Jimmy here but it looks like I am going to eat his ear.

DSC01110

After Isa took this picture she said, “aw man, I missed your eyes.” She is my parrot.

DSC01116

1 comment:

  1. What adorable pics!! Looks like you had a great day at the park! Wow, a model and a photographer!! Good job Isa:)

    ReplyDelete