Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day!

Today I woke up bright and early with the kiddos. I opened some cute gifts. I got two shirts, a hat, and two cards. DSC01945

Then I got the greatest gift. I got to watch Isa in her first dance recital. I wish the video I illegally recorded during the show came out but it didn’t. I bought the video so hopefully I can post it in the near future. Isa was so cute. She actually danced the dance. Here are some before and after the show pictures.

Isa, Josie, and Eloise.

DSC01947

DSC01948

Can they be any cuter?

DSC01953

Daddy and Isa.

DSC01958

Isa and Eloise.

DSC01962

Isa and me.

DSC01970

After the show Isa was accepting congratulations from her grandparents and Aunt Tessa.

DSC01976

Tonight Isa said a prayer at bedtime. It went something like this:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace

Thank You for Christmas.

Christmas is not about the presents but about love.

I love aroma patoma.

Did I say aroma patoma…hahaha.

Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. funny! looks like you had a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through another that I read (The Narretto Family). My daughter Emily is 11 months and has DS...look forward to getting to know your family better!

    Kelli @ http://livinglifewithes@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Isa...you were one beautiful ballet dancer today...and your prayer was so very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dresses were gorgeous! My daughter would LOVE one of those! Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete