Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beach Morning

Jimmy woke up at 5:20am yesterday so the idea of being at the beach at 8am is really not that crazy. We practically had the beach to ourselves. It was a little chilly so I put my shirt on Jimmy. This is Jimmy after his first fistful of sand entered his mouth.

What? I eat what I want!

DSC03212

Isa loves dancing with the waves.

DSC03215

Jimmy requires a lot of entertaining to avoid sand entry into his mouth. Here we are playing hat on, hat off!

DSC03236

Jimmy is hoping for a kiss!

DSC03239

Yup, I get what I want!

DSC03240

Isa is my tan little girl loving life.

DSC03226

4 comments:

  1. So jealous of your beach pictures...we are an hour from the gulf.I wish we could go but there is a slight oil problem :)Enjoy your time there

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, Im not a Texan...born and raised in Louisiana...about 60 miles north of new orleans...and the humidity is horrible I dont think you ever really get used to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. melissa mcentireJuly 3, 2010 at 1:27 PM

    love your pics! youre right summer is for fun forget all the little details that dont really matter:) so exciting to see pics of the baby! kisses from San Antonio. -mel and storm

    ReplyDelete