Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The end of our vacation

Once Marc arrived, I sort of dropped the blog, but I did take lots of pictures.

This is at my parent’s house in their backyard playing in a cool water playground.

DSC02724

DSC02728

Isa and Daddy swimming

DSC02739

And, all of us held Emma one last time…except for Jimmy. I was worried he would claw her face.

Marc and Emma

DSC02744

Jacob and Emma…Jimmy really tried to get a pat or two in!

DSC02748

Jimmy showing off his signing to Leticia

DSC02754

Emma…she is trying to tell me to wait, she’s not ready!

DSC02756

Me and Emma

DSC02759

Isa did great holding Emma. I think there might be 50 pictures of this…it was paparazzi time!

DSC02767

We got home yesterday and today was a great day to get everything back in order since it has rained ALL day long. Isa has had many projects today including making Jimmy and I play in her rock band. Now she is at work trying to make the biggest fort. She doesn’t want to play in it, she just wants to make it bigger and bigger.

DSC02775

oh and move everything from her room to the fort.

DSC02778

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. In that last picture, Isa is looking like such a big girl. Wow! And that water playground looks like SO much fun. I must find one for my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't Isa and Jimmy have a tent?

    ReplyDelete