Monday, June 14, 2010

finished products

I finished the onesies I started yesterday. Thank you for the ideas. I have a few more shirts to make and I will definitely use them. Marc came up with the shark idea.

DSC02847

Isa made hats while I sewed.

DSC02842

Here is a picture of the whole lot of hats.

DSC02844

Isa and I also cleaned the back deck. How does that mossy green stuff grow so fast?

Before

DSC02839

after

DSC02845

Jimmy was napping during most of that fun above. Here is one of him looking as cute as can be.

DSC02829

2 comments:

  1. cute onesies...as far as the deck, the girls and I scrubbed ours this spring, YUCK I dont envy you at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I have commented before on your blog, but I've been reading for a while. I think these are super cute and have been planning a little tie onesie if I have a boy since before my first. I love the batik star and shark and am likely going to do something similar once I find out the gender of my little one. I'm planning on doing a few superhero ones.

    ReplyDelete