Saturday, August 21, 2010

Count down time!

This week I have been getting in all the things I want to do before the baby is born. We went to the beach, park, and Millennium Park. Jimmy had his annual evaluation. I got a haircut. Now I just need to purchase school supplies and go to some birthday parties. I have a few other things left to do like get the car cleaned, put in the baby car seat, and pick a baby name. I explained to Isa that on Sunday she is going to Lexi’s party, then Monday we get to check out her new classroom at school, on Tuesday her baby sister will be born, then on Wednesday Daddy will take her to her first day of school, and then on Friday Grandma Bebe and Papa Mark will be visiting. It will be the best week EVER! The only thing that would make it better would be a sweet offer on our house (I doubt Isa would care about that but that would be super sweet)! 

I forgot to mention, have a drum party.

DSC04162

DSC04163

Some fun at the beach!

DSC04168

DSC04167

Park Fun!

DSC04169

I think Jimmy might have some bark in his mouth. Little stinker.

DSC04174

Millennium Park with my old Friend from High School, Alfonzo.

DSC04177

Isa and Daddy fort fun and movie.

DSC04179

My new haircut.

DSC04181

I will be induced on Tuesday! Woo hoo! Party time!

1 comment:

  1. love the new do (and Isa's too)Can't wait to see the baby. Praying everthing goes smoothly

    ReplyDelete