Thursday, September 30, 2010

Isa in swim class

Thanks to my father in law, Isa can continue taking swim classes. He takes her since it would be a real arm full for me to do it with two non-walkers. This week I was able to take her since my mom was here and able to watch Jimmy and Rosie. Thanks Mom, what will I do when you leave:(

Rosie loves this position (pic below) by the way. If she’s fussy just put her on her tummy and pat her back. She just started to stretch when I took the photo.

DSC04912

At Isa’s swim class, I witnessed Isa poke her teacher, pull on her teacher’s swim suit strap, talk up a storm, and freak out when she had to put her ears in the water. What am I going to do with that girl?

The best part about the goggles is that they are never worn over her eyes. They are for looks only.

DSC04911

Below are pictures Papa Jeph took at Isa’s swim class. Thank You Jeph for taking Isa. There will be a day when she won’t freak out about getting water on her face and ears.

2010-09-14

2 comments:

  1. Don't be so sure... for me, that day came around age 12.

    ReplyDelete