Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I tried to get a cute photo of Rosie so she could give that to her daddy.

DSC04962

DSC04925

DSC04943

Marc’s birthday isn’t till next week but we thought we would surprise him! I love how when you have young kids, they are way more excited about everything than the adult is.

Christmas wrapping paper in October…that’s how we roll.

DSC04973

Jimmy is so excited that he’s rubbing his pizza greased fingers through his hair.

DSC04977

Yay, Jeans!

DSC04978

The best part is that I bought him slim fit jeans. It was no accident!

DSC04985

Sadly, he’s making me take them back. Boo!

Happy Birthday to you!

DSC04980

1 comment:

  1. Those jeans made me laugh. Doesn't look like his style. Too funny! John would never wear those either.

    ReplyDelete