Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas!

Christmas morning was fun for Isa. Rosie slept through most of it and Jimmy demanded Signing Time. We eventually gave in because shouldn’t he get the one thing he wants?! He did not care at all about the presents and Isa didn’t mind at all opening all his gifts. Isa’s gift to me were rain boots. I LOVE them. There is a whole video of me opening the gift but I look horrible with my un-brushed hair and oversized pjs and what not so I decided it was better not shown. I was very excited though! Here are a few photos.

DSC06441

DSC06455

DSC06456

From Great Grandma Eleanor!

DSC06457

After opening Santa’s gifts we ate some yummy chocolate croissants from William Sonoma. Thanks Janet for introducing these to us.

DSC06460

Can I get some milk to go with this yumminess?

DSC06461

Isa in her new dress up clothes.

DSC06465

Rosie opening up her Christmas gift. I had to do most of the work. Smile

DSC06470

Check out Rosie’s blue eyes!

DSC06476

Jimmy’s favorite gift besides being allowed to watch Signing Time was from Isa. The whole week before Christmas she would wrap random things for different people and put it under the tree. For Jimmy, she wrapped up some balls we had and a car. I think he played with the balls more than anything else all morning. The pic below is Isa giving Jimmy his gift.

DSC06483

He did like this stacking toy Marc and I got him!

DSC06492

Marc is wearing his new shirt!

DSC06501

My Rosie Rose! She’s a cutie!

DSC06514

After we had Christmas at home, we met up with the rest of the clan at Grandma and Grandpa’s house.

Present Time!

DSC06526

DSC06528

DSC06532

Check out Jimmy in his handsome new vest!

DSC06536

I didn’t take any more photos but we had a great time together!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas!! Love the pics of the kids opening their presents........such precious moments!! And ooohhh do those croissants looke DELICIOUS:) YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much fun! i loved when the girls used to wrap up little things around the house and give them to each other. all of the sweet little things they used to do, oh how I miss those days of dressup and all of the "little girl" fun. (THey still do fun things but you know what I mean). Jimmy looks quite handsome in his vest!

    ReplyDelete