Friday, January 21, 2011

Sleep Deprived.

The last two weeks have been very busy. Rosie likes to party at night now. She gets up every two hours or so. We kept her up last night later than usual because we attended a fantastic fundraiser for Friends of the Orphans and I think that is why she slept five hours in a row. I just put her back into Jimmy’s room and Jimmy back in Isa’s room so that she can cry it out if necessary. I was so nervous about it that I didn’t sleep well at all. I hope tonight Rosie does a repeat of last night and that I relax and sleep like the sleep deprived person that I am.

In this pic she is trying to deny that she woke up five times! It wasn’t me!

DSC06710

Rosie loves the exer-saucer. She will stay in there for 20-30 minutes at a time.

DSC06732

DSC06733

Jimmy hasn’t taken any steps since the last time…at least not more than one at a time. I finally made contact with the SPAAC , Special Needs program in Evanston and will be touring the facility and learning more about the program on Jan. 31. I have spoken to a parent with a child currently there and she is happy with it and Marc spoke to someone whose kid was in the program and loved it. That makes me feel so much better.

Jimmy is playing with Isa’s figurines. What Isa doesn’t know won’t hurt her!

DSC06724

DSC06727

I will  be attending two kindergarten open houses for Isa at St. A’s and Kingsley. Odds are very high we will keep her at St. Francis but I want to make sure I don’t regret my choice later down the road.  The other day on the way home from school, Isa told me that she wanted to go to the A school. She stills likes the St. Francis school but she wants to make more friends. Who is this kid?

This is a cool hat she made while I was working on another project. My favorite part is the bow on the side.

DSC06716

We are still reading the Bob books. Yesterday, after a suggestion from Marc, I had Isa copy some words to help her remember them.

It should read, The cat is Mit. Dot and Mit sit on a mat. We will get there!

DSC06736

She got bored with that pretty quickly but she did want to keep writing. The only thing is she wanted to write were potty words. I totally let her. This is Bootie which Marc informed me would be better written with a y at the end. I gave Isa a choice between the y and ie so that she would learn that they make the same sound and she chose ie. WHATEVER she is writing and that is the point!

DSC06737

I crack up every time I see this. It’s horrible, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment