Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Weekender…Jump Zone and the Bears.

On Saturday we went to the Jump Zone in Niles because we didn’t want Jimmy to nap and we were desperate to get out of our house. It was pretty crowded, but we had fun. Marc and I both went on some of the slides with Jimmy. He had a great time and it definitely tired him out. DSC06785

Right before I went down I seriously had second thoughts. I had a moment where I thought, this is too steep, I might not be able to keep Jimmy safe…then Marc yelled at me to hurry up and so I went. It was so fun!

DSC06771

Look at Jimmy. He’s having the time of his life.

DSC06780

The Bears did not Bear down and win. Errr! But, Rosie did get to wear the Rex Grossman Jersey that Isa and Jimmy wore.

2007

DSC01572

DSC01618-1

DSC01608-1

2009

DSC06255

DSC06630

2011

This is at half-time and we feel the Bears still have a chance.

DSC06841

DSC06800

Rosie still has hope the Bears can pull out a win.

DSC06821

Here Rosie is starting to doubt it. I think Cutler just got hurt and left the game.

DSC06810

Rosie needed a bath and I thought I would give her one while Jimmy was eating. He finished eating right when I was going to start her bath so I put her down and got Jimmy out of his highchair. Rosie wrapped herself up and looked so cute. She’s so modest.

DSC06845

Isa loves it when Rosie and Jimmy and her are all in matching pajamas. I got two pictures with all three of them. The first one, no one is looking at me.

DSC06853

the second one, Rosie just got knocked in the face on accident by Jimmy’s foot. Poor Rosie!

DSC06854

I will leave you with a poster Isa made. It doesn’t mean anything. She just made it because she thinks it’s pretty. That was the description she gave to some guest we had over today. All of our initials are on it because it’s for all of us.

DSC06856

The other day Isa and Marc made chocolate pudding. When Isa was about halfway through eating her serving she stopped eating because she had a “chocolate ache.”

3 comments:

  1. Love the bears jersey. How cute are those three babies. Jimmy always looks so excited in all his pictures. I love it. He makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie is wearing the same shoes as Isa too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute to see them in jerseys. That is a is so funny, I know I always say it but she reminds me so much of brooke

    ReplyDelete