Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Outside, Going Outside, Outside, Today!

A few of you may get that the title is actually part of a Signing Time song that we sing all the time at our house. Every time I grabbed Jimmy to go outside, I sang and signed, “outside, going outside, outside, today.”

DSC07462

Jimmy LOVES it!

DSC07471

Tessa, check out her socks! Go Hoyas!

DSC07456

DSC07475

two peas by a tree

DSC07481

the munchkins munchin (Jimmy dumped all the food on the ground…stinker!)

DSC07486

Jimmy walked up these steps with me holding his hands at least 5 times. He would have gone more but it was hard for me since I had Rosie in my sleepy wear wrap.

DSC07494

It’s supposed to be sunny and warm tomorrow too! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Rosie's expression. It looks like Jimmy may enjoy the swing a bit.

    ReplyDelete