Friday, March 4, 2011

Rosie is 6 months old!

My cutie, tiny, little Rosie is 6 months old. She weighed in at 11 pounds 8 ounces. She is in the first percentile. CRAZY! I looked back at Jimmy and Isa's weight at 6 months. Isa was 16 pounds 1 ounce and Jimmy was 12 pounds 7 ounces. It’s crazy because Isa and Jimmy are both so small. I hope Rosie beefs up at some point. Her doctor was not worried at all. We will be going back for a weight check in a month as that is the protocol when you drop off your own bell curve. I had to do this with Isa and Jimmy too. She is 24 inches long and her head circumference is 15 3/4 inches.

When we were in San Antonio she tried to get her knees underneath her and lifted up her cutie bootie! She is getting stronger and handles floor time well. She is sleeping pretty great, although last night was rough. I think it was because she got her shots yesterday. Rosie loves dance parties. She flaps her arms up and down and moves her legs and smiles. I wish I had a video to share. She still LOVES to chew her tongue. I hope she quits doing that when her teeth come in—which could be anytime. She pulls at her gums a lot. She smiles when you pay attention to her and will bend her neck in the craziest ways just to get a look at whoever is talking. She’s pretty amazing!

Six pounds and six months ago! It would be tight but I bet she could still fit in that outfit.

DSC04368

DSC04377

2 comments:

  1. My three are the opposite. Each one gets heavier. Darth Baby is almost 12 pounds at almost 3 months. The nerdlet wasn't 12 pounds until at least six months and the bear cub was almost a year.

    ReplyDelete