Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Uncle Jacob!

What do you do when it’s gonna rain at 3pm and it’s only 12:30pm and your uncle Jacob is in town? Run super fast to the pool! We were almost the only ones there. It was peaceful and easy.

DSC08605

Uncle Jacob is clearly listening to a long explanation of the next game!

DSC08609

Jimmy and Rosie stayed like this for almost the entire time. They both crawled a bit but didn’t go more than a foot or two away from their original spots.

DSC08611

DSC08619

Jimmy is signing something here. I’m not sure what though. I really need to brush up on my ASL!

DSC08625

Rosie is modeling her new swim suit from Aunt Leticia and Uncle Nathan. Thank You!

DSC08616

Thank you Uncle Jacob for hanging out with us and for going in the deep end with Isa. It was too cold for me.

1 comment:

  1. I think he is signing "don't take me out of this pool!"
    wow I wish I could bring william near water and have him sit still.Good boy Jimmy :)

    ReplyDelete