Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Laine and Martin’s Wedding!

It was a gorgeous day and a gorgeous wedding. Laine and Martin got married in their backyard. Laine is a doer and pretty much did everything from the name tags to preparing the food. At least she let someone else cook it! She was rearranging her rings after the ceremony and said her fingers were slightly swollen from all the work she did that day. Then she went off to unwrap the plates so everyone could eat. I wanted to help, I really did, but I was holding a child and on the way to get water for another child of mine. Why did I have to have so many kids? jk Isa and her cousin Olivia were flower girls and they did an excellent job! We danced to some oldies and had a great time.

Rosie was not supposed to wear that but we had to wake her up to go to the wedding and I never changed her outfit. oh well.

DSC08705

DSC08711

DSC08717

goofy shot!

DSC08730

Rosie and Me!

DSC08757

The girls are getting ready to walk down the aisle.

DSC08761

the flower girls and the maid of honor, Papa Jeph (Laine’s brother)!

DSC08764

she’s a wild one!

DSC08768

Isa and Olivia in action!

DSC08776

Here comes the bride. Sadly, I wanted to look for myself so my picture is a little off.

DSC08781

posed photo on the tire…it was great for pictures!

DSC08798

The girls would throw their petals out and then pick them up and do it again.  It was pretty cute and kept them entertained!

DSC08804

There is nothing like eating crackers to keep the kids happy till dinner time.

DSC08822

No comments:

Post a Comment