Monday, August 29, 2011

Isa’s first day of Kindergarten!

She had a great day. She has been asking since school ended last year when Kindergarten started. I guess that means she likes school. She told me very little about her day but luckily she had a play date with a friend after school, and I heard a lot about her day from her friend’s mom. They saw the other kinder class, went to the principal’s office, went to the play ground and had a good time.

She loves her jumper and loves that it twirls.

DSC00336

When can we go? When can we go? I’m so excited!

DSC00346

We are proud parents!

DSC00350

At school!

DSC00356

Isa’s preschool classroom was down the steps just inside the front door of the school.  Now, she needs to walk up the steps to get to her kindergarten classroom.  As we walked up the steps with her, Marc pointed this out and she said “yes, up the steps, I went this way before when I was bad at my old class.”  The principal’s office is also up the steps.   

DSC00352

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Isa is beautiful and has a pretty smile. She is such a big girl going to her first day of kindergarten. She looks beautiful in her dress. Jimmy is a handsome little guy with a cute smile. Looks like he loved the trampoline, and loves the beach. Rosie is a pretty little girl, and has a adoreble smile. She looks like she had a fun birthday, and that she loves the beach also. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete