Tuesday, September 6, 2011

He just grew up!

Wow, Jimmy’s a big boy. He got a fresh haircut, some new bigger clothes, and some legs that are meant for walking to school!

DSC00451

If only I could have taken a picture of us walking into the school building. He held my hand and we slowly went in. He’s going to be a walker PHO REELS! The picture above is Jimmy with his teacher and his music shaker. We listened to the top 40 on the way to school. He was shaking it. He just wants to be ready to rock out at moment’s notice. :)

Labor day weekend was the weekend of Jimmy standing on his two legs above and beyond any other three days that we have seen him in his whole three year old life.

Check him out playing soccer!

DSC00421

He can’t actually kick the ball while standing up by himself but daddy can help him do that!

DSC00423

DSC00425

He’s taking a breather.

DSC00428

He is also dancing standing up. He will beat his arms and shake his head like a crazy dancing fool! It’s fantastic.

DSC00433

Yes, it’s my first day of school! I can’t wait. He signed school all morning.

DSC00444

I love this picture. Jimmy’s expression cracks me up.

DSC00445

I love these two kids. What will Rosie and I do without them? BLOG!

DSC00446

Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Such great big sister, little brother pictures. you should put one up in their room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cuties, really where did the little guy go

    ReplyDelete