Saturday, October 8, 2011

So Much Fun!

There are people who can sing and there are people who can’t. I fall in the latter category. I have never liked karaoke and if I am ever forced on the stage I tend to sing with the mic a foot away from my mouth (it would be farther but I have short arms). That was until some MSG boys put together a karaoke birthday party at Lincoln Karaoke. It looks sketchy from the street but it has all the essentials: large TVs, big retro U sofa, cupcakes, bacon and alcohol. Needless to say, I had a blast.  There were four microphones so you never had to sing alone and I went all out!

First, drink!

Second, warm up your dance moves!

Third, be a supportive wife.

Fourth, eat some bacon.

Fifth, get a microphone but leave one hand free for your drink.

Sixth, really think about the lyrics!

Seventh, just go all out!

Thank you everyone! I had So Much Fun!

1 comment: