Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Trot!

Family fun…kinda sorta! We made a game day decision to take everyone. We went back and forth from maybe Marc going solo or all of us going. We weren’t sure if it was worth all the work. I think it was!

Everyone packed in the car and waiting for Marc to get our race packets.

DSC01740

The race is about to start…actually I think it already started but we were way in the back so we had to wait a long time before we got to the start of the race.

DSC01741

Me and Rosie! We made a great team.

DSC01742

Rosie and I were off the path nearly the whole time and my arms were like jelly after two miles. I had nothing to prove! so we stopped shortly after that and waited for Marc, Jimmy and Rosie at the finish line.

DSC01744

Marc ran it much faster than the time shown. We started at 6 minutes and then just stood around for a few more minutes and then walked very slowly till we could pass people. I don’t want you to think I married a man who runs a 12 minute mile! JK! 

Off to Aunt Laine’s house for some yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment