Sunday, December 11, 2011

Advent

Isa and I have had a great time doing an activity everyday. This week we made cookies for our neighbors, filled a bag with her toys, and shopped for a family in need.

DSC02040

While Isa and I were working on the cookies, Rosie was doing one of her favorite things…emptying out the tupperware drawer. That and playing with prescription drugs.

DSC02039

Walking the cookies to our neighbors’ houses.

DSC02046

She LOVED dropping them off and wanted to hit every house on the block.  Thankfully we ran out of cookies!

DSC02049

Isa played photographer one night and got some amazing pictures of Jimmy and I. Jimmy needs a haircut.

DSC02067

I love this one of Jimmy!

DSC02070

Watcha looking at? Isa directed me to look mean.

DSC02074

Hug time! Jimmy is the BEST hugger in the world.

DSC02075

He can try but I doubt he can get away from me!

DSC02076

Kisses!

DSC02078

Playful!

DSC02079

Rosie loves to get the diapers out and spread them around. She also likes to put them on her head. Thankfully they are clean.

DSC02084

DSC02085

DSC02087

The pink candle is lit! Have a great advent!

1 comment:

  1. Both the bear cub and Darth Baby like to spread the diapers around, but only the disposables, which we don't always have on hand. I love Jimmy's hair.

    ReplyDelete