Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Fun!

We had Christmas with the Harrisons. It’s nice to spread out the gift opening. The kids got to play together and go to a cookie party that was decked out with as many sprinkles as you could ever want.

Isla and Rosie playing babies.

DSC02240

DSC02242

oh no, I dropped the baby.

DSC02249

Isla made it all better.

DSC02251

Jimmy was playing with a fire truck book. He would push this one button and laugh hysterically. I can’t remember what it said but it was something like, “we are on our way” and then Jimmy would bust out laughing.

DSC02294

Cousin Olivia wanted to join the fun!

DSC02316

Present Time! Jimmy’s said, I’ll be back!

DSC02339

Tessa made sure he stuck around.

DSC02341

What did Grandma get?!

DSC02360

It’s a pot!

DSC02363

Marc will kill me for posting this picture but check out his cool shirt. All the Chicago sport teams are represented.

DSC02367

Cookie party fun. Check out the table. There are fresh flowers, cookies, sprinkles, frosting, and a the most scenic view out the window with bird feeders and red robins galore!

DSC02389

and yummy treats right behind us!

DSC02390

Rosie decorated her leg.

DSC02395

She chatted and laughed with Isla. I think that icing is in our minivan right now. I’m not sure how I missed that…she’s such a stinker!

DSC02409

Isa fell asleep on the way home. I think it’s been over a year since she has fallen asleep in the car. That’s what I call good fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment