Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Irish Dance Show

Tonight was not only Isa’s first Irish dance show but it was her parents too. It was so cute.

If you want the short version, just watch the first minute and then skip to the last 30 seconds.

Isa with her Aunt Tessa!

DSC02126

Isa picked Aunt Tessa to dance with her. They were great!

I will leave you with a self-portrait that Isa drew of herself. I asked her about the ears and she said that was the best she could do! I told her I loved them. She asked me if I thought it looked like her and I said that it’s an amazing drawing and I think it’s the best thing I have ever seen. She was satisfied with that!

DSC02117

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture and I think it does have an Isa like quality to it. I've spent some time trying to figure out why, but I can't put my finger on it. I also love the dancing video. I hope to be able to put my girls in dance classes soon.

    ReplyDelete