Monday, February 20, 2012

Cause they’re cute and I love them!

DSC00715

DSC00723

DSC00712

DSC00749

I have been toying with the idea of making a chalkboard for the basement and this helped me make up  my mind.

DSC00747

DSC00756

Isa went downstairs a kid and came upstairs a movie star. She explained that if she had stilts she would look bigger and would be a real movie star.

DSC00766

She added the pink ribbon belt. She is a belt enthusiast. She’s got the no smile cool look down.

DSC00777

The smile detection on my camera really works!

DSC00784

This rarely happens but Marc took this to demonstrate that I put Rosie’s snack on the ground. Extreme times call for extreme measures.

IMAG0203

Mug shots in the castle!

IMAG0206

Rosie at work.

IMAG0210

No ice cream?!

IMAG0212

Can we talk about this?

IMAG0213

OK, let’s start over, we got off to a rocky start.

IMAG0215

Jimmy likes to play with knives…not sure where to go from here.

IMAG0237

Leppy stayed at our house this week. He made lots of mischief. I’m glad he will not be staying over any longer!

IMAG0244

Love, Love, Love (the kids not leppy)!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! They are such beautiful children. Abbie wants to know if Jimmy needs a girlfriend? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures.

    I both love and hate the smile detection on my camera. Love it because it does wait and then snap at the smile. Hate it because I often miss some really cute pictures while it's waiting for the smile.

    ReplyDelete